雅思口语素材积累之手机通话
2019-04-26编辑: Hosea来自: 互联网
小编为大家搜集了手机通话的雅思口语素材,筒子们可参考使用哦~
The battery of my mobile phone is dead.
我的手机电池没电了。
I've got a flat battery.
电池没电了。
I need to change the battery.
我得换块电池。
I didn't take the spare battery with me.
我没带备用电池。
battery n. 电池
mobile a. 可移动的
flat a. 没电的(dead也可以表此意)
mobile phone = mobile“手机”
My phone is running out of battery.
我的电话快没电了。
My mobile has very low battery.
我手机的电量很低了。
run out of“用光,耗尽”
I forgot to recharge the battery.
我忘了给电池充电了。
I have to recharge the battery.
我得给电池充电。
forget v.忘记(其过去式为forgot,过去分词为forgotten)
recharge v.& n. 再充电,再充值
forget to do容易与forget doing混淆,前者表示“忘记去做某事(实际上没做)”,后者表示“忘记做过了某事(实际上做了)”。
I forgot to take the mobile charger.
我忘记带手机充电器了。
I forgot to put it in the charger.
我忘记插上充电器了。
charger n. 充电器
I had my cell phone power off.
我把手机给关了。
My cell was power off.
我的手机关机了。
cell phone = cellphone = cell“手机”
There is no signal.
没有信号。
There is no signal in this area.
这一地区没有信号。
The signal is not strong.
信号不好。
signal n. 信号
I don't know how to send messages.
我不会发短信。
Why didn't you text me?
你为什么没有给我发短信?
message n. 信息,讯息
text v. 发送短信(文字讯息) n. 正文,课文
send sb.a short message=send sb.a message=text sb.“给某人发短信”
My balance is not enough.
我的电话余额不足了。
The balance on my account is not sufficient for a call.
我账户上的余额不够打一个电话了。
balance n. 余额
account n. 账户
sufficient a. 足够的,充分的
I forgot to buy the recharge card.
我忘记买充值卡了。
I forgot to recharge my account.
我忘记充值了。
Your cellphone could not be reached.
= Your number was not available.
你的手机无法接通。
reach v. 取得联系
available a. 可接通的,可获得的
Your number is out of service.
= Your number is not in service.
你的手机停机了。
service n. 服务
I forgot your number.
我忘记你的号码了。
I lost your number.
我把你的电话号码弄丢了。
May I have your number again?
能再给我一遍你的号码吗?
I couldn't get through.
= I'm not getting through.
我打不通。
get through“打通(电话),接通(电话)”
虽然上述两句的中文译文一样,但由于所用时态不同,所以两句话的含义也有所差别:第一句是指“过去的某个时间没有打通”,第二句是指
“现在打不通”。
I don't know how to use a calling card.
我不会用电话卡。
calling card“电话卡”
The line is busy.
= The number is busy.
= The line is engaged.
电话占线。
engaged a. 忙碌的,使用中的
Her line is busy at the moment.
她正在通话。
She is on another line.
她在接另外一个电话。
Could you call back later?
= Would you try again later?
你过一会儿再打来好吗?
Could I call you back later?
我能过会儿再打给你吗?
I can't hear you clearly.
我听不清你说话。
I can barely hear a word.
我一个字也听不清楚。
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说话。
barely ad. 几乎不能
Could you please speak up a little?
= Could you speak louder?
你能大点儿声吗?
Please speak a little louder.
请大一点儿声。
Your voice is too weak.
你的声音太小了。
Don't talk so loud.
不要这么大声讲话。
speak up“大声地说”
My phone is out of order.
我的电话坏了。
= My phone does not work.
= There's something wrong with my phone.
out of order“(机器)出故障,失灵”
There is a lot of noise.
有好多杂音。
There is static.
有干扰噪音。
I think we have a bad connection.
我觉得我们的线路连接情况很差。
I think we've got a bad line.
我觉得我们的线路很差。
static n. 静电,干扰噪音
connection n. 连接,线路
It sounds like a problem with our lines.
听上去我们的线路有问题。
It sounds like a problem in your house wiring.
听上去是你们家线路有问题。
You really should change to a new telephone.
你真应该换—部新电话机。
You should have changed your phone a long time ago.
你早就应该把这部电话换了。
You should throw away this phone.
你应该把这部电话扔了。
He has changed his number.
= His number has been changed.
他换电话号码了。
The area code of my number has been changed to 555.
我号码的区号已改为555。
area code“区号”
相关阅读
-
预约雅思水平在线测试
获取0元体验课程